Discover the landscapes of terraced rice paddies and the minorities’ villages at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa. Sapa is located in Lao Cai Province, 380 km Northwest of Hanoi, in close proximity to the Chinese border. Famous for its terraced rice paddies & highlands, Sapa is home to colorful hill tribes and close to Vietnam’s highest peak, Mount Fansipan.
The four star Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa, the only luxury hotel in the region, was built as a traditional chalet with accented wooden décor, the Resort overhangs the village, blending perfectly with its natural surroundings. With its sleeping carriages, Victoria Express Train is the ideal means of transportation to travel from Hanoi to Lao Cai.
Due to the proximity to the Chinese border all guests are required to present their passport and Vietnamese visa upon check-in and will be refused otherwise.
The 77 rooms at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa feature private terrace, wood flooring and offer views over Sapa village, the resort’s lush gardens or Mount Fansipan. A warm touch of local decoration provides guests with a sense of calm in the mountain chalet atmosphere.
- Superior room
- Victoria Superior Room
- The room features a private balcony and combines the elegance of local traditional handicraft with the confort of an international hotel.
- 21 spacious 25m² rooms (269 sq. feet)
- A comfortable area with a sofa and a writing desk
- Ceiling fan
- Electric heater
- Inrternational direct dial telephone
- Colour satellite television
- Individual safe deposit box
- Coffee & Tea making facilities